Dictionary of Hypnosis and NLP Terms
- An action during which emotionally
charged repressed memories are brought into consciousness.
- Physical or psychological dependence
on a substance, physical object, event or action, the absence of which
results in craving and physical or psychological discomfort or pain.
- Altered State of Consciousness
- Any mental state that is non-ordinary
for the particular individual.
- An inability to recall past event(s).
- Insensitivity to pain.
- The process of associating internal
response with some external trigger so that the response may be quickly
- A feeling of apprehensive uneasiness,
often characterized by dread or anticipation of threat.
- Relating to the sense of hearing.
- Suggestions made to oneself.